Thursday, May 10, 2007

Words, words and more words


Here is a list of the things I can be heard saying on a daily basis.....
Jackie - often squealed in delight when I see my dog.
Puppy - again squealed when I see other dogs.
Ball - my first real word (to my dad's extreme joy).
Momma and Dadda - well, mostly just Momma.
Nana - which means banana.
Bye - accompanied by a wave.
Hi - especially when I used to be able to play with the phone.
Nose - and I like to touch everybody's nose while I say it.
No- heard most often these days.
Uh oh - follows closely behind "no".
More to come!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Shaylah,

Since you are so good on the phone and can speak really well, dial my mommy up so that your mommy can speak to her. My mommy REALLY wants to talk to your mommy and say "Hi". We might be calling 911 from this end to send some more police officers to your house to see if you are all there! :o)

Shaun and Holly said...

Wow! I love the stage you are at...learning so much each day...sometimes learning things each hour!! Shaylah,do you like to sing? What are your favorite songs?

Love,
Auntie Holly