Thursday, May 10, 2007

It wasn't me!


This happened a few weeks ago, but it is still a good story to tell.
So, my mom was making dinner one night and I was bored. I had finished taking everything I could grab out of the cupboards I could reach, so I decided I would play with the phone instead. I was busy playing and my mom was busy in the kitchen. A little while later, we heard a knock at the door. To everyone's surprise, 2 police ladies had arrived at our door and said that a "911" call had been placed from our address. My parents laughed it off and said it was just me (although nobody could prove it!), but the cops had to come in and search every room anyway. Remember I had been taking things out of all the cupboards and nobody had cleaned it up yet...so my mom was quite embarrassed at the mess. Needless to say, I have been grounded from my phone privileges for the next few years.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

You are looking more like your mommy every time we see a new picture....but you are still mischevious just like your daddy! Talk to your Grandma Black and see if you are following in his footsteps....it seems to me that this would be something he would have done! :o)

Anonymous said...

Your grammie has a picture of your father with all the pots and pans from the cupboard. He was very proud of himself and his accomplishments. He didn't use the phone until he was a little older.Bye ofr now


Love grammy

Shaun and Holly said...

Tee-hee! That is a funny story and one for you to all remember! I told Shaun and the kid's about it and we all had a good laugh. I wonder who else you called that mommy and daddy don't know about?!! Is Grampa on speed dial, I wonder?! ;o)