Friday, March 07, 2008

Sleeping?


This is how I found Shaylah sleeping when I went to check on her last night.
I thought I would also update Shaylah's stats:
Weight - 28 Pounds
Size - 2t or 3t, depending on the brand.
Shoe size - 7.
Likes - Her babies; Dora and Diego; walks; bubble baths; Princesses.
Favorite Songs - Itsy, Bitsy Spider; the Alphabet Song (always followed by "good singing Mama" when we are done).
Favorite Vegetable - Brocolli
Favorite Fruit - She loves them all!
Favorite Dessert - Ice cream cake (that may be her mother's fault!)
Favorite sayings - "No, I do it", "Tada!", "This is Ashlyn/Caelan"
Favorite game - Find Shaylah
Favorite color - Purple
Favorite accessory - headbands
Best Friend - Junie
New Skill - talking on the telephone.
Favorite chore - putting Jackie's food in his bowl.

3 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

I love that singing is followed by `good singing Mama', very cute!

Shaun and Holly said...

Funny sleeping position!
When Josiah was 2 and a half and left to sleep during nap time, we discovered him later, fast asleep in his toy box!! I am happy to say we did take a picture of it too! ;o) Ah....memories...!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that is just the cutest shot! So sweet!
Shauna