Monday, June 25, 2007

New chair


Thank you Grammy and Grampy for my new chair. It is just my size!
Here is another update on all the words I have learned in the last few weeks:
Up - said as I raise my hands to my head.
Open - also accompanied by sign language.
Shoes - I love to play with shoes!
Keys - another favorite toy.
Bottle - although I usually use a sippy cup.
Water - which sounds a lot like "wa wa"
Down - always followed by "up" once I realize I don't really want to be down.
Food - most popular word...I am always hungry!
More - only signed, not spoken.
Quack quack - said in the bathtub to my rubber ducky.
I am sure there are more, but that is all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Shaun and Holly said...

Shaylah,
I wonder when you will be able to say BABY! Or should I say BABIES!!???

OXOX
Auntie Holly