Monday, March 19, 2007

One year ago


One year ago, I was apparently in a big hurry to see the world. Mommy tells me that I came 11 days earlier than expected, after only two and a half hours of labor. Now that I am a big girl though, I am happiest just hanging out at home...listening to my music, reading my books and playing with Jackpot. I am not in as big a hurry to see the world (although I am looking forward to going to the playground when the weather gets a bit nicer).
Thank you for all my birthday wishes!

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Oh my!!! Mars, I never heard how you did delivering...that is so wonderful! ;o) Our 1st baby was born after 5 hours of labor,and then 2 years later...our second baby came in under 3 hours. 2,1/2 hours with your first baby is so awesome! You are a Blessed woman.

Shari said...

What a little cutie you have. I love her eyes. It's been a long time since I've had a little one. My baby turns 16 this month.

Treasure the moments for they will quickly turn into years.

Blessings from a friend of Holly's
Shari

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Shaylah! Wow, you came into the world early and after just a few hours?! What a good girl you are! HOpe the weather improves soon so that you can go play outside! Louise